4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Xara X
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
Hertzsprung
WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2002 12:46 pm (21 years, 8 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

In my option Xara X is the best vector package there is. Does anyone know of an equally good bitmap graphics package that is as powerful and easy to use?
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by HertzsprungSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's Website
Hertzsprung
WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2002 1:09 pm (21 years, 8 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I don't know - I've only used^h^h^h^hcrashed it at RISC OS show Very Happy
But I should hope so.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by HertzsprungSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's Website
Hertzsprung
WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2002 1:25 pm (21 years, 8 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Stick with ArtWorks - it's far better in every respect Smile
Hertzsprung
WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2002 1:37 pm (21 years, 8 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I have got ColourBar, Polygon, HatchPro, MultiScale/MultiRotate, Intersect. Sadly, I haven't got Grids, BMPexport or Crystal ... yet Wink

Have you ever seen another program do hatching like HatchPro? I think not.
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2002 1:43 pm (21 years, 8 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

All the Xara stuff tends to be good Smile
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
Hertzsprung
WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2002 1:50 pm (21 years, 8 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Justin wrote:
All the Xara stuff tends to be good Smile

I would disagree - I'm not a fan of Xara3D or WebStyle - too tacky for me Surprised
Hertzsprung
WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2002 8:07 am (21 years, 8 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

ColourBar, HatchPro, Grids and Crystal are definately commercial - but not too expensive - especially if you do a deal with Martin Wurther at a RISC OS show Wink

Crystal does look pretty cool - but not quite on a par with Xara X - but we're getting there Smile

I wouldn't bother searching google for !Artworks modules - the two places you can find them are:

http://www.mw-software.com/software/awmodules/awmodules.html

and

http://www.cconcepts.co.uk/support/awmod.htm - this page is just a little bit old now ... Shocked
Hertzsprung
WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2002 8:13 am (21 years, 8 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

So to get back to my question:
Quote:
Does anyone know of an equally good bitmap graphics package that is as powerful and easy to use?

?
Iyonix
WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 6:54 pm (21 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

This is a bit of I one sided conversation isn't it? Why is Hertzsprung talking to himself?
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by IyonixSend Personal Message
adam
Forum Moderator & Developer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 7:11 pm (21 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

this is also quite an old thread...I'm guessing it doesn't even matter any more

WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 7:12 pm (21 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

adam wrote:

Weird. I just have a special intrest in graphics so was looking through old posts.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by IyonixSend Personal Message
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 7:22 pm (21 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Hello Iyonix,

A member of our forums was very disruptive last summer, and he ended up being banned, and, on his request, his posts were deleted. That will explain why this thread seems a little "wierd" Wink.

Daniel

WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 2:21 pm (21 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

adam wrote:

Oh yes it does.

Oh no it doesn't Wink
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: