4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Is this site objective?
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
normanoxford
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 9:55 am (21 years, 9 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Judging by the response to my last post, it appears as if there is a significant conflict of interest here.

Edited: Pure advertising just to cause trouble.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by normanoxfordSend Personal Message
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 10:00 am (21 years, 9 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

We're willing to let you discuss many things, but trying to blame people for things that are nothing to do with them is not on. CW is having problems, yes. We are responsible, no. It's as simple as that.

And did anyone ever tell you it's rude to start a new topic on the same subject as one which has just been locked?

Starting topics like that just to cause trouble won't get you anywhere.

Team Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 10:00 am (21 years, 9 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Got there before me Andrew Smile

4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 11:13 am (21 years, 9 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

This is turning into the Tiscali Forums, no Freedom Of Speech.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 11:29 am (21 years, 9 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Justin, locking one topic isn't removing freedom of speech. The topic started by normanoxford was just aimed at causing trouble.

WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 7:07 pm (21 years, 9 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

WOW .. I've been away for a bit and haven't realised the types of things that were going on.

How can it be 4WH's problem for Cyberwings shutting down ?. They have just recommended a service which they felt was worth money and it seemed that before Cyberwings had real problems, the majority of people agreed with 4WH.

This forum was designed to let people speek freely but pointing the finger to someone for something that they haven't done is not right. These forums shouldn't be turned into a rant and rave centre where we all moan at eachother.

However, I do see the point of those people who disagree with me and I understand why you might think that it's 4WH's problem but shouldn't you channel your fustration through to Cyberwings itself rather than to 4WH ?

Last edited by Richard on Thu Jul 11, 2002 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by RichardSend Personal Message
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 7:09 pm (21 years, 9 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Cyberwings hasn't shut down actually. They're moving datacenter though...

WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 7:10 pm (21 years, 9 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Oh, sorry. Just caught the jist of it from reading the previous posts. I've been away for a bit Smile
selpaw
WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 2:37 am (21 years, 9 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Andrew wrote:
There is no way that you can blame 4WH just because a few people are having problems with their sites.
4WH is only objecting to you blaming them. It was YOUR choice to go with Cyberwings.

Yes. But 4WebHelp do strongly support Cyberwings. People joined CW on 4WebHelps advice.
People are loosing a lot of money/business because of CW.

Selpaw Web Directory
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by selpawSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's Website
Richard
WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 4:10 pm (21 years, 9 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I agree, but it was not 4WH that decided to move CW's datacentre was it ? .. It was CW's ! Smile
Peter
Team Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2002 3:40 pm (21 years, 9 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Warp wrote:
Yes. But 4WebHelp do strongly support Cyberwings. People joined CW on 4WebHelps advice.
People are loosing a lot of money/business because of CW.

I don't believe we do. Certain more vocal members of the community do, but I believe that the site isn't just one great advert for Twisted Evil cyberwings Twisted Evil - individual team member's attitudes do not reflect the 4WH policy.

Peter

View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: