4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Skaggy.com AGAIN
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
hnsec
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2002 2:27 am (21 years, 9 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Look like Skaggy.com is back in the hosting business (July 1). At first glance, I found their site and services well-organized. Anybody with first-hand exprience with their reliability and support?
Even though Skaggy.com is a bit more expensive then Cyberwings.com, I'm willing to pay for it if reliability and support is good. I'm getting sick of Cyberwings running their hosting business like "enthusiasts". They created all kind of confusions which lead up to the current problem.

HN

PS: I would also appreciate any first-hand experience report with lowestcosthost.com
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by hnsecSend Personal Message
Richard
WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2002 4:32 pm (21 years, 9 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I'm not sure whether to trust them or not. They were a free host but that didn't even take off, then a photo stocks site but that didn't last. Now they are asking money off people, it could be a bit risky ?!?!.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by RichardSend Personal Message
hnsec
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 3:45 pm (21 years, 9 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Thanks for the advice, Richard. It's logical to be weary of Skaggy.com.
I found solidload.com or clicknetsolutions.com to be more befitting for my needs. I don't care how the whole Cyberwings issue turns out, I'm moving to either solidload.com or clicknetsolutions.com

HN
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by hnsecSend Personal Message
Richard
WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 6:56 pm (21 years, 9 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Anyone thinking about taking the plunge for Skaggy.com ?
Richard
WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2002 4:52 pm (21 years, 8 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

That's a no then ? Smile
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: