4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

MSN Messenger - Can Anyone Login?
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2002 6:17 pm (21 years, 11 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I can't seem to login tonight for some reason, I'm getting a few different error messages such as :

---------------------------
Windows Messenger
Signing in to .NET Messenger Service failed because the service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

Click the Help button to check the current .NET Service status.
Retry Cancel Help

AND

Windows Messenger
Signing in to .NET Messenger Service failed because the service is too busy. Please try again later.

Retry Cancel Help

AND

Windows Messenger
We were unable to sign you in to .NET Messenger Service, possibly because of a problem with the service or with your Internet connection. Please make sure that you are connected to the Internet.

Retry Cancel Help

Anyone else with these problems?
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
Ben
Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2002 6:18 pm (21 years, 11 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

yep its dead, but their status page thinks its all systems go Rolling Eyes

Red and White Kop
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by BenSend Personal MessageSend emailVisit Poster's Website
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2002 6:20 pm (21 years, 11 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Yeah, well thats Microsoft for you, I've tried 5 different accounts, and none of them will login, the lemons at Microsoft don't have a clue, I bet thats an auto script that changes the time every 2 hours automatically without human intervention
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2002 6:26 pm (21 years, 11 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

grrr, I have to keep doing send and recieve on Outlook now as I am expecting an important email, driving me mad.
Darren
Team Member

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2002 7:33 pm (21 years, 11 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Can't you set Outlook to check every 5 mins or something?
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by DarrenSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's Website
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2002 8:06 pm (21 years, 11 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Is fixed now anyway, I meant to say Outlook Express before, I could check every 5 mins, but I can't be bothered to find the setting lol!
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: