4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Link to Frontpage
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
Darren
Team Member

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2002 4:50 pm (21 years, 11 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

No probs! Very Happy
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by DarrenSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's Website
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2002 5:03 pm (21 years, 11 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I don't mind those, but I find them MORE similar! Anyway, I'll change them when I have time.

Thanks again Darren Smile

4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2002 5:48 pm (21 years, 11 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Daniel wrote:
I don't mind those, but I find them MORE similar!

Same here!
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2002 6:28 pm (21 years, 11 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

They've now been changed.

4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2002 6:44 pm (21 years, 11 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Daniel wrote:
They've now been changed.

Urm, not here?
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2002 6:57 pm (21 years, 11 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I'm afraid they have (you are talking about index.php, aren't you?). Try the usual refreshing techniques.

4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2002 7:05 pm (21 years, 11 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Daniel wrote:
I'm afraid they have (you are talking about index.php, aren't you?). Try the usual refreshing techniques.

Yeah they have now.
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2002 7:05 pm (21 years, 11 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

And I can assure you I didn't do anything Smile

Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2002 7:42 pm (21 years, 11 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

much much better, now i dont have to get right upto the screen

Red and White Kop
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by BenSend Personal MessageSend emailVisit Poster's Website
Peter
Team Member

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2002 9:02 pm (21 years, 11 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Darren wrote:
What about these? same colours as the small icons on the forum pages.

They are tonally different which might help.

The trouble is that I thought they were the other way round - the first one being forums with new posts, and the latter for those with no new posts. Is there anything else we could change them to?

4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2002 10:11 pm (21 years, 11 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Peter wrote:
Darren wrote:
What about these? same colours as the small icons on the forum pages.

They are tonally different which might help.

The trouble is that I thought they were the other way round - the first one being forums with new posts, and the latter for those with no new posts. Is there anything else we could change them to?

I have to say, I thought Exatly the same.
Ben
Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2002 12:48 am (21 years, 11 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

To be awkward I did too.... The lighter one should be the no new posts one.....

Red and White Kop
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by BenSend Personal MessageSend emailVisit Poster's Website
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2002 6:08 am (21 years, 11 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Since the no new posts/new posts icons are like that on the viewforum page, they should be on the index. Darren said that the new posts one should be the one which is litten (sp?) up, because it draws your attention.

Team Member

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2002 7:04 am (21 years, 11 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Thats only because we have got got used to the darker red colour for new posts.

To swap them wouldn't be logical as they would be the opposite to the small versions on the forum pages. And if they were swapped as well we would be back to the same problem of being used to them the other way.

Give it a few days.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by DarrenSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's Website
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2002 4:21 pm (21 years, 11 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Yeah, I have to agree with that. When we first had the new images on viewforum.php, it took some getting used to (when I actually did use that page, as I rarely do anymore, because of the new posts list on the home page), but I soon managed. I'm sure it'll be the same for index.php.

View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to:   

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next