4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Virtual Hosts
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
catherinesmith
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:33 am (9 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Infernus wrote:
How do virtual hosts work? and what excactly do they do?

Do you mean the VPS?VPS is nothing but the abstraction of “Virtual Private Server”. From the name itself, it is clear that VPS is not private server but virtually it acts like a private server.We can install any software or OS without affecting other virtual machines on the same server. With this technology of partitioning a single server, customer can enjoy the benefits which are similar to dedicated hosting.I have availed the Virtual Dedicated Server Hosting from 9cubehosting.com and have no regrets.My website's performance is detached from the other sites hosted on the same server.Hence my website is always up with their multiple servers around the world.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by catherinesmithSend Personal Message
Vitopa
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:18 pm (8 years, 9 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Hello

I would like to know if there are any hosts which provide nginx server with their shared hosting plans ?
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by VitopaSend Personal MessageSend emailAOL Instant MessengerYahoo MessengerICQ Number
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to:   

Go to page Previous  1, 2