4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

TemplateMonster Discount: Read before asking questions!
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:29 am (18 years, 4 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I have had several messages about the TemplateMonster discount not working, not being present, etc... Before contacting me, please read the following.

Firstly, you'll need to use our affiliate link. You'll find it on your "Profile" page, under "Benefits for Registered Users". If you do not click this link you will not get the discount. You will not be able to access the link unless you register.

Secondly, before telling me the discount didn't work, please go to the "checkout" page: the discount will not appear in your shopping cart.

If you've read this and you're still not getting the discount, let me know. There are occasional problems with it.

Daniel

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:24 am (9 years, 4 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

At the end of ArcheAge Gold the information will find the first pictures of the game, and here's the movie trailer.

Just as Manufacturers has proven ' Fit Wii U' a very particular business structure. The program can be downloadable for 100 % free if you own the Stability Panel and use a 100 % free 30 days. http://www.imfifa.com/

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:06 am (8 years, 11 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

so great

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 1:07 am (8 years, 11 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

thank you

View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: