4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Cyberwings Hosting Plans
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2002 8:20 pm (22 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

What do you think of their hosting plans? Is there anything important that should be changed? If so, we will try to negotiate with Cyberwings to get some custom plans for 4webhelp visitors (I think Cyberwings do custom plans anyway).

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2002 11:16 pm (22 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Hi Daniel,

The new site is looking great!! As for the hosting plans, the Plesk plans look like a fantastic deal. I'm thinking of going for it myself!

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2002 8:02 am (22 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

The prices are certainly good, and the support team were quick and friendly... But is there anyone who had signed up with them, except 4WebHelp?
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by szo2Send Personal MessageSend email
Gandalf
WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2002 11:09 am (22 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I will sign up with them, very very soon. I'll report my experiences here.

WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2002 9:30 pm (22 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

As promised, I'm now reporting my first experience with CyberWings:

I just signed up less than 10 minutes ago. In fact I intended to register half an hour ago but I had a question about DirectCC so I sent an email to support@cyberwings.com and went to watch a show on TV. When I came back the answer was already in the inbox, and I completed the signup with no problems at all. I haven't received the welcome email yet (well, I just signed up ten minutes ago), and I'll provide further information as things progress.

Team Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2002 5:20 pm (22 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

You'll probably get your welcome email in 12-24 hours.

WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2002 5:39 pm (22 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I went to sleep some thirty minutes after posting, and this morning at the university I checked my inbox and found it there, complete with detailed instructions.

After pressing the "Submit" button to post this reply, I'll be going to my domain registrant and changing my DNS settings. I'll report further advances in the setting up after the DNS flushes.

WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2002 6:42 pm (22 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

(By the way, Daniel - I put down 4webhelp.net as the referrer in my order. I hope this will help you and this site in somehow.)

Team Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2002 6:53 pm (22 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Thanks Gandalf. By doing that, you just ensure that Cyberwings keep on sponsoring us!

Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 2:08 am (22 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I'v just signed up with them too and put 4webhelp.net down as the referer. Smile

BTW they have a sale on at the moment...

Red and White Kop
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by BenSend Personal MessageSend emailVisit Poster's Website
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 5:35 pm (22 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I saw that (I'm signed up to their mailing list)! I can't imagine how they can charge such low prices!

Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 9:08 pm (22 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Ben wrote:

I'v just signed up with them too and put 4webhelp.net down as the referer. Smile

BTW they have a sale on at the moment...

Any my sites working now Cool

Red and White Kop
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by BenSend Personal MessageSend emailVisit Poster's Website
WebSketcher
WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2002 11:47 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I just ordered Plan 5 form CyberWing using Paypal, YES Exclamation Very Happy

I put down 4WebHelp as my referrer Wink

I'm still waiting for the confirmation/welcome email, I'll report my XPerience here Very Happy Very Happy
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by WebSketcherSend Personal MessageSend email
WebSketcher
WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2002 3:39 am (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I just received the confirmation email with all the necessary details from Shawn (believe me, it is well detailed Laughing). It took less than 3 hours for all Surprised
I need to change my DNS and that's all Very Happy
Thanks CyberWings Wink
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by WebSketcherSend Personal MessageSend email
token
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2002 11:15 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Ditto for me Very Happy
I signed up about the same time as WebSketcher, I've uploaded a few files already, but of course I can't see them yet until the DNS propagates.
The FTP went smooth and fast.

Ken Very Happy
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by tokenSend Personal Message
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to:   

Go to page 1, 2  Next