4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

SAP
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
GarryFitz
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:20 pm (9 years, 5 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Hi people.. I'm not sure if this is in the right topic area but I would appreciate any help? Is there anyone out there that can help me with regards to what the best SAP solution would be best... My scenario is I have to provide a solution for a fictitious UK council. The council has 1575 employees that will be using the system. The departments for the council are broken down as follows: Revenues and Benefits, Business Development, Customer Services, Recycling and waste, Education and Learning, Environment & Planning, Housing, Jobs & Careers, Leisure & Culture, Health & Social Care, Information Technology and Transport & Highways.... I have had a look at SAP's Citizen-Centric Enterprise as a possible solution.... But I was hoping if there is anyone out there that would have a better idea and the cost it would take to implement the solution?
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by GarryFitzSend Personal Message
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: