4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

CyberWings -- for Resellers?
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
verto
Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 4:58 pm (21 years, 12 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

how 'd'you keep all those stats -- are you using a monitoring service? Twisted Evil

GENERAL DISCLAIMER:This disclaimer may be void where null in all cases unless explicitly not unprohibited or (p)re-exclusively assigned by sufficient presedimentation on behalf of every non-interested party to wit (or so it was said).
:::
.: :. . : :....: :.: .: :. verto .: :. . : :....: :.: .: :.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by vertoSend Personal Message
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 5:01 pm (21 years, 12 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Probably. I use one myself.

Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 5:02 pm (21 years, 12 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

try http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum - loads fast as anything.....

Red and White Kop
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by BenSend Personal MessageSend emailVisit Poster's Website
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 5:04 pm (21 years, 12 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

http://www.internetseer.com/ is a good free one, although I, myself need a paid one for a few sites, as we deal with a few corporate and local businesses, and they need this kind of thing.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
Ben
Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 5:04 pm (21 years, 12 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Just signed up for an a/c with internetseer too so will use that on it...

Red and White Kop
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by BenSend Personal MessageSend emailVisit Poster's Website
verto
Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 5:12 pm (21 years, 12 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Justin, if you had a page that immediately redirected to another page on a new subdomain on another host, which one would you put the monitor on? or would you need one on both of pages? (two accounts?)

GENERAL DISCLAIMER:This disclaimer may be void where null in all cases unless explicitly not unprohibited or (p)re-exclusively assigned by sufficient presedimentation on behalf of every non-interested party to wit (or so it was said).
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 5:13 pm (21 years, 12 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Which one do you want to monitor? The redirect page, or the page you are redirected to?

Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 5:14 pm (21 years, 12 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Daniel, you probably missed my reply on previous page:

Quote:
Do you mean host.sk?

yea, that was it ...

verto
Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 5:17 pm (21 years, 12 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

hmmm, i'm not sure -- probably i'd need to do both to make sure it works... that may've been a dumb question Confused

Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 5:43 pm (21 years, 12 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

verto wrote:
Daniel, you probably missed my reply on previous page:

Quote:
Do you mean host.sk?

yea, that was it ...

So what didn't you understand?

Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 5:59 pm (21 years, 12 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

i was actually asking about how good they were (host.sk) if you had much experience with them -- although i realize now that they weren't the one who sent you the surprise bill Surprised

anyway, you mayn't even be wif them in the first place, so...

maybe i should be asking instead why you've been avoiding them for so long? Surprised
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 6:05 pm (21 years, 12 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

So what's wrong with the answer I gave? Smile

Quote:
It's free, but uptime isn't great, and it's so slow!

Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 6:15 pm (21 years, 12 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I must be losin' it -- am gonna' go out and get some fresh air. Daniel, i apologize. I thought that I'd asked about KG earlier by mistake, and all this time i actually had it right (SK) -- thx for your patience Laughing
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 6:22 pm (21 years, 12 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I accept your apologies Smile

It happens to all of us (for example: me getting confused between .TK and .KG Smile)!

WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 10:59 am (21 years, 12 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I have ONE account with Cyberwings, which I do not believe I will be renewing. It was mainly to evaluate their service. I dunno what the uptime is like for my domain... (think its on plesk5 - or on a new machine in the dc) - as long as my email gets through thats fine. Im just using the cyberwings account to recieve email ..... at this time anyways. It may also factor as a site backup for me..... but not sure atm.... either way - it hasnt cost much (~AU$5) .....

Selpaw Web Directory
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by selpawSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's Website
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to:   

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next