4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

can you help me with webhosting????
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
sweets
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:14 pm (19 years, 6 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Hi!!!
I'm the girl and i don't know anything about webhosting, but i want to know it...
I find some information about it but don't know where is the good info,help me to choose it
from what i have find here- web hosting
Thanks for your offers!
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by sweetsSend Personal Message
Thermit
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 5:03 pm (19 years, 6 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Hi, if you have specific questions it will help a lot for you to post them.

I'm sure somebody will be able to answer them or point you in the right direction...

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:14 am (19 years, 6 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Basically the meaning of web hosting is to put your home pages to the public so everyone can see. Without web hosting, your home pages only can be viewed locally.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by YUPAPASend Personal MessageVisit Poster's Website
M6.net
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:00 am (19 years, 5 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

You can find information about web hosting
www.press-world.com and if you have read http://www.askwebhosting.com/article/8/What_is_Web_Hosting.html
that will give your good over view about wed hosting. Other than that you may search web-hosting directory for articles about web hosting.

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:12 pm (18 years, 6 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I can offer hosting. If your need still... Very Happy

no bandwidth limited ^:^
Domain Parking
email: info at ongod.org
ongod.org
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by liuxyonSend Personal MessageSend emailVisit Poster's WebsiteYahoo Messenger
JodoHost
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:35 am (18 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

JodoHost celebrates its 3rd anniversary and enters into its 4th year of business. During this holiday season, we are offering specials to both new customers as well as our existing customer base:

*NEW* Customer Special :: Get 2 Months free upon a paid signup. Applies to our ValueHost and above reseller plans, Gold Linux and above as well as Gold Windows and above shared plans

Signup TODAY! Or contact us at sales@jodohost.com

Thousands of Satisifed Customers! Be one of them
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JodoHostSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's Website
Fibman2005
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:52 pm (18 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Join Forumer.com

Its free and very user friendly. They allow you to create and manage your own forum.

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:35 am (18 years ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Hello All

If you are looking to get a reliable Web Hosting Package then I suggest you visit this site
http://www.webhosting-rated.com/

james
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by jamesrayhanSend Personal Message
paviya
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:36 am (11 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Nowadays there are lot of cheapest web hosting providers available.If you need cheap and reliable hosting provider try Google search.In the same way i found this site XnYnZ.com Recently i hosted my website here.They provided good technical support.I like their services.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by paviyaSend Personal Message
Dhruv Patel
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:59 am (11 years ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I think you are asking about which web hosting service is good. Still there is some confusion in your question.
ok If you want to buy web hosting service I think you can go for dreamhost, hostgator, blue host or media temple. Depending on your budget and requirement you can choose shared, vps or dedicated hosting.
You can search for discount or coupon. So you can save money on your first order.

OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by Dhruv PatelSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's Website
veena
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:07 am (10 years, 9 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Web hosting refers to a service that makes your website available to your users. In general, most websites are intended to be viewed by anyone on the Internet, at any time. Check out the Top Web Hosting Providers at: http://www.webhostingreader.com
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by veenaSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's Website
nooks
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:07 am (10 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Other customer's reviews of the hosting services. Same as any business, the hosting vendor should be able to provide good references.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by nooksSend Personal Message
Zemaj
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:39 am (10 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

With the right web hosting company, your business web site can be much easier than you think. There are so many web based design tools and marketing tools included in web hosting packages, that you really don't need to know much about html, programming, or otherwise.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by ZemajSend Personal Message
Claudio
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:05 pm (10 years ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

The meaning of web hosting is to put your home pages to the public so everyone can see. If you want to buy web hosting service I think you can go for dreamhost, hostgator, blue host or media temple.

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:19 pm (9 years, 9 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Hi, There are so many web based design tools and marketing tools included in web hosting packages, that you really don't need to know much about html, programming, or otherwise.

View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to:   

Go to page 1, 2  Next