4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Forum
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
Ben
Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2002 4:03 pm (22 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Time to update, RC3 is out Smile

Red and White Kop
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by BenSend Personal MessageSend emailVisit Poster's Website
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2002 5:59 pm (22 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Let me check it out. It'll probably be installed by the end of the week (sorry, I'm a little busy right now). I was beginning to get **** that it was taking so long!

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2002 11:26 pm (22 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I much prefered the old forums logo, the 3d '4' doesn't look so good as it has jagged edges (the diagonal mostly), and several bands of colour. Sad
Not that the logo really matters!

EDIT: The updated logo looks much better!
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by pepitoeSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's WebsiteMSN Messenger
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2002 3:57 pm (22 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Mods & Team Members: you now have the "privilege" of having your names in a different color. Mods are in Green, Team Members are in Red. Also, on the viewforum page, your names are in bold.

4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2002 4:06 pm (22 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Green, don't you mean black? (Gets another Illyama 19" Screen, plugs it in) Still black, you sure it's on green either that or I have a dud batch of monitors!
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2002 4:07 pm (22 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

In the author column, it should be green. Is it black in Who's Online too? Could you send me a screenshot? It could be a CSS problem.

4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2002 4:09 pm (22 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Yep, I'm not on my own machine though, doing some work for someone, could you PM me your email address, and I'll send one
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2002 5:21 pm (22 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Has it changed colour now? I added quotes around the font color, so instead of being <font color=#FF0000>, it's now <font color="#FF0000">.

Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2002 7:19 pm (22 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Its always been green since you upgraded and still is too me

Red and White Kop
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by BenSend Personal MessageSend emailVisit Poster's Website
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2002 7:28 pm (22 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

it's the batch of illyama monitors I have got for someone, they have a slight defiency in displaying darker greens!
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2002 7:36 pm (22 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Ben wrote:
Its always been green since you upgraded and still is too me

viewforum.php didn't have the green and the red until today though...

Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2002 8:08 pm (22 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Oh, thogugt we were taking about the whos online whatsit

Red and White Kop
Ben
Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2002 12:40 am (22 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Horray, they added the alt+s thing to it Smile

Red and White Kop
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2002 12:45 am (22 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Ben wrote:
Horray, they added the alt+s thing to it Smile

alt+s thing?
Ben
Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2002 12:52 am (22 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Type a reply and press alt+s Smile

Red and White Kop
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to:   

Go to page 1, 2  Next