4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Hi, can you please take a look at www.linkcrazy.co.uk
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
LINKCRAZY.co.uk
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:05 am (16 years ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

And give me any advice you can and also perhaps information on increasing the traffic to my site.

Thanks alot!
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by LINKCRAZY.co.ukSend Personal Message
Vorpal
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:14 am (16 years ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

You dont really have much in the way of content in this website. Perhaps you should wite up some articles or give your review of the various links. This will increase the amount of search engine visitors that you get.

Windows web hosting; ASP.NET, PHP, SQL
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by VorpalSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's Website
LINKCRAZY.co.uk
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:48 am (16 years ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Id love to know why my last post was removed/deleted. Little rude that you cant even write to say why and more importantly admit who did it!!!
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by LINKCRAZY.co.ukSend Personal Message
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:17 am (16 years ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Your last post was deleted as it also referred to linkcrazy.co.uk. If you remind me of the specifics (ie where you posted it) I can explain why it was not allowed.

Unfortunately given the volume of spam posts we get on here, it isn't possible for us to message posters individually to explain why their posts were deleted (and most of the time it would be pointless since they will never come back).

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:30 am (16 years ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Daniel wrote:
Your last post was deleted as it also referred to linkcrazy.co.uk. If you remind me of the specifics (ie where you posted it) I can explain why it was not allowed.

Uhm it was posted here and of course it referred to linkcrazy.co.uk.... its under website reviews. How can people review it if they dont know where it is?

These are some of the names of the threads in this section...

Please Review: www.greatfunnyanimals.com
lease Review: www.greatfunnypictures.com
www.Search4Soft.com - search engine for downlods
Review: http://www.couponalbum.com

And thats nothing compared to the hundreds of links referring to there sites? Whats the point of a website review section if you cant refer to your site?

Rolling Eyes
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:43 pm (16 years ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

First let me say I can't remember the specifics of your post, as I said above. However as I said, I deleted it because it referred to your website, linkcrazy.co.uk, even though you had already posted about it in this topic. Or to put it more simply: one topic per website please Smile.

We obviously have no problem with people including a URL in a post in this forum.

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:16 pm (16 years ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Daniel wrote:
First let me say I can't remember the specifics of your post, as I said above. However as I said, I deleted it because it referred to your website, linkcrazy.co.uk, even though you had already posted about it in this topic. Or to put it more simply: one topic per website please Smile.

We obviously have no problem with people including a URL in a post in this forum.

Ah righty. Thanks alot for clearing that up. Was getting a little confused there! Wink
suji34
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:59 am (12 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Here are some tips to increase website traffic
--Update your site regularly
--Give Link to your website from other sites
--Link to authority sites from your site
--Forum Posting
--Blog Commenting
--Directory Submission
--Article Submission
--Social Bookmarking
--Effective content of website
And you can also get Search engine Visibility service from http://www.xnynz.com/
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by suji34Send Personal Message
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: