4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Which graphics software do you use?
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
dealrocker
Invisible Member
Invisible Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:26 pm (14 years, 4 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Photoshop may be the best known graphics software and it may seem like everyone uses it. I am too a Photoshop user, but I know a lot of people out there those uses other software like GIMP, Paint.Net, Photoshop Elements etc... So what do you use?
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by dealrockerSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's Website
mazaa
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:39 am (13 years, 6 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Using easy to learn drag-and-drop actions, you can create professional looking games within very little time. You can make games with backgrounds, animated graphics, music and sound effects, and even 3D games! And when you've become more experienced, there is a built-in programming language, which gives you the full flexibility of creating games with Game Maker. What is best, is the fact that Game Maker can be used free of charge.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by mazaaSend Personal Message
rimafakih
Invisible Member
Invisible Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:57 am (12 years, 7 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Currently I’m using adobe Photoshop cs5.

jkirby
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:02 am (12 years, 6 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Currently, I am using GIMP which is what you could call the free version of photoshop. Though I am still more familiar with photoshop as GIMP seems to be a bit out of place. I miss the white work area the most because only the active windows are shown on GIMP.

But for the price you are going to pay, which is none, this would suffice already.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by jkirbySend Personal Message
GarryWilson
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:29 pm (12 years, 5 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I use CorelDraw, it has a good rating and also has good features.

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:20 am (12 years, 5 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Photoshop CS is the only way to go. It is the most advanced graphic design program and pretty simple to learn and use. I have been using Photoshop for over a year and love it!

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:46 am (12 years, 4 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I don't think GIMP is a very good software program. It is very hard to use in my opinion. Everything is mixed up with it. I think photoshop is a much better program. Everything is much more organized and easier to find.

Invisible Member
Invisible Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:43 am (12 years, 4 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I use CorelDraw X5, it’s really good for me and the features are quite like Photoshop but I think it’s a good Graphic software.

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:02 pm (12 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I’m using photoshop which is the best and easiest graphic software to use. The newest version has many advantages and more features.

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:12 am (12 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I am using photo shop because it the best and all the latest tools available to do any type graphics.

Invisible Member
Invisible Member

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 1:36 pm (11 years, 11 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

There are several tools that i used to install and use for designing...
Adobe Photoshop
Fire Works
Coral Draw

Invisible Member
Invisible Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:37 am (11 years, 9 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I normally use Photoshop and Dreamweaver because I’m used for it features and easy to use as well.

Invisible Member
Invisible Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:24 pm (11 years, 9 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Photoshop is the best software for editing images in a professional way. It has lot more tools and extra features than the other third party image editing softwares. Cool

Invisible Member
Invisible Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:32 am (11 years, 4 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I prefer Photoshop and I use it very often. I’d recommend it to others too because it’s easy and also advance.

Invisible Member
Invisible Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:07 am (11 years, 4 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

All are using Photoshop or CorelDraw but I use Illustrator for my designing things.

View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to:   

Go to page 1, 2  Next