4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Cool SEO site... what do you think?
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
sspecialme11
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:25 pm (17 years, 7 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

This is a cool idea (link removed - see below) - basically like the million dollar homepage, but with textlinks that help with SEO. Prices started at $1 and increases a dollar every link, so you want to get in while its
cheap. The last links will cost towards $1000, but its around $30 now I think. They give away prizes as well.

Gimme your feedback on this!
Thanks.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by sspecialme11Send Personal Message
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:42 am (17 years, 7 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

From another forum where you posted a similar message:

Quote:
You've posted this same message in the X forums, and Y forums. I've removed the URL to the place that you link to, because your post sort of comes across as a promotional link, intended to promote that site - especially with the duplicated posts in the other forums.

As to what I think of it: buying and selling links is not the way to make your site popular. Try offering valuable content.

Forum Moderator & Developer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:16 am (17 years, 7 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I agree with Daniel; buying links on this kind of web site will do nothing for your search engine rankings. Offering high-quality content which people actually want to read (and link to) is the way to do it. Buying links like this is especially useless when you consider that most search engines now use link aging; i.e. new/temporary links have much less weight than links which have existed for months/years.

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:05 am (16 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

The most important thing is that your website should be beneficial to end users in terms of services + content.

If you have good content , but poor services, then not even single marketing channel can help your site to generate potential clients.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by davidwebSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's Website
solankie
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:10 am (15 years ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Where can i find the most expensive keyword to integrated into website.? I don't know how to integrated my website with the full of high paying keyword. i used google adsense and i get only few cents per click only. is there any tool, tag or method to make my website running most expensive click.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by solankieSend Personal Message
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: