4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

ads
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
death2all
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2002 12:08 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Are there any good alternatives to phpAdsNew, because I am using the latest version(dev version not stable) and the tables are getting pretty big(I have 150 records after 100 banner views and no clicks).
I am looking for something along the same lines but with better db handling(I tried the one advertised on a thread here but couldn't get it to work)

Team Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2002 12:37 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Have you looked at the ones at hotscripts.com?

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2002 1:22 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I had a look but there wasn't anything sufficient
phpAdsNew will propably have to do for now (the size doesn't seem to increase too much) until I find something else(or bother to make sth)

4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2002 3:20 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Just use the stable version, thats what I use
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
Ben
Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2002 8:05 pm (22 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Ads are evil Sad

Red and White Kop
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by BenSend Personal MessageSend emailVisit Poster's Website
mattryan
Ex Team Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2002 9:33 pm (22 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Ads are evil, but at least it pays for...stamps! How much are you guys making off ads?

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2002 9:34 pm (22 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

it depends on the kind of ads. if it a banner exchange where you get site impresstions, thats good^^

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2002 10:26 am (22 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Basically I use the dev version because the install script is extremelly usefull(the stable needs to be install manualy)
The reason I use an ad program is because I run several sites and want a way to advertise one through the other

View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: