4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Image Help
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
GhostFacedKillah
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 3:20 am (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

well, i just want some feedback on what this image needs becuase this is the first image for my new site and i wanna make it one to remember. here is how it looks rite now:

Team Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 9:58 am (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Very nice! There's nothing I would change.

WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 4:20 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

It is excellent.

One question though, is the site name Kaboom XL? I would just have the name slightly larger, help it stand out and stick it in the new visitors' mind. If it's the character's name, it's fine.

Please post up the URL to your site when it's finished, it's looking to be a graphical masterpiece.

Garth Farley
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by Garth FarleySend Personal Message
GhostFacedKillah
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 4:28 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

ya, i think i will make the text a bit larger

WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 4:41 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

May I be so bold as to ask what graphics program do you use?

Paint Shop Pro 6 is what I use (free off a Magazine Cover Disk) and while I'm not saying that it is a decent image editor, it isn't fantastic at creating web-graphics.

Garth Farley
GhostFacedKillah
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 5:37 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

i use adobe photoshop 6, and i have used the demo for paint shop pro, and PSP isnt bad either

WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 5:52 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Thanks for the tip.

PSP I guess isn't bad, I just dislike it's natty support for layers. Photoshop is something I've never used, but I hear it's the market best. Does it mix vector with bitmap? Perhaps I'll try a copy of Macromedia Fireworks. 30 demo should help me to make up my mind.

Thanks for your help, and every sucess to you and your site.

Garth Farley
WebEgo
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 6:17 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

GFK> that looks great. Is any of it created by hand or all PC based

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2002 4:35 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

it is PC based, i am not good at making the imaes Sad but i am good at making compositions like this one Very Happy

View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: