4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Cyberwings
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2002 4:25 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

You call that an upgrade Question

Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2002 7:57 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

WebSketcher wrote:

Daniel, they upgraded to PHP 4.0.6 (from 4.0.1pl1).

When they upgrade to plesk2.5 soon(I'm sure I heard the 10th mentioned??) they will have the following

mod_perl-1.24 changed to mod_perl-1.26
apache-1.3.19 for clients changed to apache-1.3.22 clients
phpmyadmin-2.2.0 changed to phpmyadmin-2.2.2
Apache::ASP 2.21 changed to Apache::ASP 2.29
mod_ssl-2.8.3 changed to mod_ssl-2.8.5
imap-2001.BETA changed to imap-2001.FINAL
libiodbc-2.50.3 changed to libiodbc-3.0.5
libmcrypt-2.2.4 changed to libmcrypt-2.2.7
mysql-3.23.36 changed to mysql-3.23.46
IMP 2.2.6 changed to IMP 2.2.7
Webalizer 2.01-06 changed to Webalizer 2.01-09
Courier - IMAP 1.3.11 changed to Courier - IMAP 1.3.12
ProFTPD 1.2.2 changed to ProFTPD 1.2.4
apache-SSL1.3.12+1.38 for admin changed to Apache-SSL 1.3.22+1.44
for admin
bind-9.1.3 changed to BIND Version 9.2.0
apache-1.3.12 for admin changed to apache-1.3.22 for admin
php 4.0.6 for work apache changed to php 4.1.1 for work apache
stunnel 3.14 changed to stunnel 3.20

Red and White Kop
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by BenSend Personal MessageSend emailVisit Poster's Website
WebSketcher
WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2002 8:19 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Daniel wrote:

You call that an upgrade Question

Before, we had PHP 4.0.1 on plesk 3 with all the bugs you want Exclamation Exclamation
Just now it is better.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by WebSketcherSend Personal MessageSend email
Ben
Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2002 5:43 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

And now they have a buy one get one free offer - 2 plan 9's for me on sat probably Very Happy

Red and White Kop
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by BenSend Personal MessageSend emailVisit Poster's Website
GhostFacedKillah
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2002 10:15 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Ben wrote:

And now they have a buy one get one free offer - 2 plan 9's for me on sat probably Very Happy

i hope i get included in the deal.... signed up on sunday......btw, it takes 3 days for the account to become active; rite?

Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2002 10:30 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

about that, should be ok, it will go from the date your payment goes through - IE when you fill out the CC form

Red and White Kop
Gandalf
WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2002 3:40 pm (22 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I've signed up for the cyberwings mailing list about two months ago, but haven't received any mail from them except for the welcome message. I checked all of the options, and still I don't receive anything. Is the cyberwings mailing list working for anybody?

Team Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2002 5:27 pm (22 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Works fine for me, I get about 1 email per day from Cyberwings! Admittedly, I have selected all options except dialup...

4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2002 2:40 pm (22 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Just signed up with Cyberwings Plan 3 and quoted 4webhelp as the referer, when you use the credit card option are you supposed to get a confirmation email to the email account you specified, as I haven't got one yet?
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
Ben
Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2002 3:35 pm (22 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

If I remember correctly, you dont get a response upon submitting the form.

Red and White Kop
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2002 3:38 pm (22 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

hmmmmmm, just that with every other web purchase I normally get a reciept, eg for the hosting for itfconline.net I get the following every 30 days :

PaySystems.com Payment Receipt

New payment #xxxxxxxxx is reoccurring payment #1/36 for order #xxxxxxx. Your credit card is billed every 30 days.

Company: EcommerceDiscovery
Product: Personal Plan
Description: Web Hosting - Personal Plan - Monthly Payment
Order ID: xxxxxxx
Total Charged: 6 USD
Authorization Code: 000000
Cycle: 30
Current Period: 1
Total Periods: 36

Just would have thought I would have got something similar
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
Ben
Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2002 3:54 pm (22 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Ahh though you meant after you fill out the form on the cyberwings site.

Just looking through my inbox(really do need to tidy that up theres stuff in there from 2 years ago)

Heres what I got

The following order was placed for B J SCOTT:

2CheckOut.com Order Number: ****** - ******

Qty: 1 Product Id: HP5 Hosting Plan 5 - ON SALE ($9.00)
Option Plesk Hosting Account ($0.00)
Total: $9.00

The order was billed to:

B J SCOTT
ben@redandwhitekop.net
<phone and address snipped>

Click Here for Hosting Plan 5 - ON SALE .

Questions regarding your order should be directed to:

CYBERWING COMMUNICATIONS
www.cyberwings.com
sales@cyberwings.com

If you have problems with the order and CYBERWING COMMUNICATIONS cannot help you please contact 2checkout.com for assistance.

Credit card payment services provided by www.2checkout.com

Red and White Kop
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2002 5:19 pm (22 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

nope didn't get one of them, although I was given an order confirmation number, what would you do?
Ben
Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2002 5:32 pm (22 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Dont suppose it really matters... if you want it though email 2checkout or something

Red and White Kop
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2002 5:34 pm (22 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Yeah, but I just signed up for the Cyberwings forums half an hour ago, and haven't recieved an activation email, I think that for some reason my domain is blocking the emails from getting through :S
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to:   

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next