4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Please review my new site
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
iorgus
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:04 pm (16 years, 8 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Hello,

This is my new site (http://www.submitplaza.lx.ro), is not finished yet, just give me a quick review and let me know what to change. Any insight is appreciated.

Thanks Smile[/url]
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by iorgusSend Personal Message
webmaven
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:42 pm (16 years, 8 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

To me... The site looks like any other template web site (not all template web site are good web sites). I don't see anything that could help it standout from other web site. Take a look at the competition and see what they are doing.

The homepage looks too busy and there is far too much content on the homepage. The home page should attract and give a brief statement of what you do and how to make contact (after all that's what you want). A web surfer will not browse that much content and is a turn-off. I would suggest organizing the information better and keeping it simple, using your sub-pages to explain the packages.

Know your clients; I would guess most of the clients would be mid-level companies and small to mid level marketing companies. You are not going to get a Mom-Pop store looking for web submission most likely they had it done for them, so with that said you can back off listing "BENEFITS" Use this in you about section most likely they know why they are here.

I am not sure if this site is for you or a client but I would get rid of the ADs on the page. It cheapens the web page and makes you look like a small company.

You need a friendly appearance, add pictures of people keep the images happy. Dark backgrounds make the page look smaller which is ok but dark backgrounds can also be depressing if you don't do anything to make it come alive.

I am sorry, but you asked for the comments.

Web maven
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by webmavenSend Personal Message
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: