4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Mp3 Edit & Volume Reduce
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
Noor
Invisible Member
Invisible Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:08 am (17 years, 6 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I have a few MP3's encoded with 128 bit rate. I want to convert them to a lower bit rate (smaller file size) so that I can dump them in my mobile. Can you please tell me which is the best software to do so... Thank you.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by NoorSend Personal Message
adam
Forum Moderator & Developer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:35 am (17 years, 6 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Audacity can probably handle that. Set the desired bit rate in the preferences, then export as MP3.

Invisible Member
Invisible Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:41 am (17 years, 6 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I would suggest you to use any audio editing software (try FlexiMusic wave editor) after opening the file, use the command "save as mp3", with this you can reduce the bit rate as you require.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by yuvan25Send Personal MessageVisit Poster's Website
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: