4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

please review http://www.boxbreak.com
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
comparepayg
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:46 pm (17 years, 7 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

hi there, we have just launched www.boxbreak.com and before we go to market so to speak we would like some constructive advice/feedback!

any good or bad! news would be much appreciated, look forward to your comments - thanx - susan
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by comparepaygSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's Website
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:57 pm (17 years, 7 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

It feels a bit "busy" to me - too many parts of the page are trying to get my attention. The most distracting thing is the animated ad, but I guess that can't be helped. However you can most likely do away with the flashing "Click here to join" link - if it's so important then it shouldn't be written so small! Wink [Edit: I just noticed there are two more ads - do you really need so many of them?]

The advanced search form is kind of intimidating at first - perhaps you should hide some/all of the options until the visitor indicates that he/she wishes to use the advanced search?

The site is quite fast which is unusual for a site of this type. Smile

The "buy now" button seems rather useless on most pages (and is cluttering them up) - nobody will click it before finding out more about the phone.

From what I can see the red light/green light system does not indicate anything, other than the fact that the mouse is over a link. Therefore I would remove it, as it is rather confusing.

Hope this helps,

Daniel

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:02 am (17 years, 6 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

align it to center becaiuse in IE 1280x800 its is more on the left ...
SCREENSHOT
a bit wide for 800x600
SCREENSHOT

View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: