4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Pictures from Flash
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
OgreINC
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 7:05 pm (20 years, 7 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

does anyone know how to get a picture from a flash website?
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by OgreINCSend Personal MessageAOL Instant Messenger
Darren
Team Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 7:34 am (20 years, 7 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

take a screenshot...
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by DarrenSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's Website
diz
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 2:58 pm (19 years, 8 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

wrong answer Smile
Install [download] action script viewer 3.1 , it is rigth solution for such problems.
Tried myself several times.

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:53 am (17 years, 9 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Flash To Video Encoder PRO has a feature of Grabbing Images from a flash file as I know. Besides that a very good tool anyway.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by bobSend Personal Message
Paul Peterson
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:22 am (16 years, 9 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

and there is one more way to go use Sothink Decompiler this will extract all pictures from flash...Smile

lets cheers!
Paul
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by Paul PetersonSend Personal Message
jim123
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:19 am (15 years, 7 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

hi
I am having a problem moving a file from illustrator to flash. i can get the file to move but part of the file is an object with a pattern swatch as a fill and when i import it into flash there are some gray x's that show up. i dont want to rasterize the object because it has a transparency to it that turns white when rasterized. Anyone know how to solve this? Plz..???
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by jim123Send Personal Message
hanifnoor
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:05 am (9 years, 4 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Install [download] action script viewer 3.1 , it is rigth solution for such problems.
Tried myself several times.

View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: