4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

How did you find your host?
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
hixe
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:49 pm (19 years, 9 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Are you happy with your host?
Let's share experience in choosing web-hosting company.
Tell about how and where did you do your search an why did you fix your choice just upon your host.

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:16 pm (19 years, 7 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I found my most recent host as they were a member of one of my forums and offered a great deal as well as a special coupon. I wanted to try something different than my old host which I actually spent more time research but have been disappointed with their service. I've been very pleased with the new hosting so far, though. I'll probably use them for another project.

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:03 pm (17 years, 10 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

look out in various forums
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by pankajSend Personal Message
Alex
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:27 pm (17 years, 9 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I think you can search for web hosting companies in different forums like webhostingtalk, sitepoint, webhosting info and many other good forums.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by AlexSend Personal Message
BullionHost.com
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:45 pm (17 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I guess it all fall in your hosting needs and the servers reliability!
Many people simply cant mame a difference between unix or wondows hosting or 100MB or 100GB so at the end you pay for the site you liked or belived more. Now not a fancy site nor even a support can help you when your site is down as per server issues. So Only a relaible network of servers can provide 100% Uptime.
Havig your site donw every few weeks or days is like closing the kiosk every few hours or days unspectedly. this will harm your business. more if you are in the e-biz arena!

Regards
Tlgst. Maurice V

View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: