4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Flash forum...where is one?
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
Fretzel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2002 10:47 pm (22 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I remembered this site and thought yeah!! I'll find a flash forum here but to no avail Sad . How about having one? If not, then I would appreciate if someone could direct me to a good site where I can learn how to edit flash files. Thanks.

Nice site by the way!
OfflineFind all posts by Anonymous
wow

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2002 7:56 am (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Wow. You guys are so very helpful *thumbs up* keep mourning the loss of your f2s kingdom.
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2002 1:29 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Roland, if you want to post here, please LOGIN.

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2002 4:53 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I think a Flash forum would be a good idea. I use flash a lot and so wouldn't mind helping out in such a forum Very Happy

WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2002 6:51 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I vote for a Flash Forum too Very Happy
We will share free open source animations Wink and help people enhance their web sites Exclamation
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by WebSketcherSend Personal MessageSend email
Thunder DU

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2002 12:08 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Daniel wrote:

Actually, I'm not Roland. But yes!! A flash forum would be good. I need to learn how to edit the text in a .swf file and thought that I'd find something here. 4webhelp should cover all aspects, like the name implies. Not?
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2002 12:11 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

flash and graphics forum in one would be a good idea
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2002 12:21 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Quote:
Actually, I'm not Roland

Sorry, you're using the same ISP as Roland, so I thought you were Roland.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2002 2:06 am (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

That's OK Daniel. Just have a Graphics/Flash/HTML forum ready at some time so I can ask some questions.
roly
Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2002 7:31 am (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Daniel wrote:

That was NOT me!
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by rolySend Personal MessageSend email
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2002 12:37 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Sorry, "wow" was just using the same ISP as you, Roland.

Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2002 9:19 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Daniel wrote:

Sorry, "wow" was just using the same ISP as you, Roland.

Don't 300,000 other people in AU use the same ISP as me?
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by rolySend Personal MessageSend email
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2002 5:13 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Yeah, but 300 000 of them don't browse our forums! And anyway, I couldn't know that your ISP had so many clients!

View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: