4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Wardrox.com - New MMO Game - Beta Testers Wanted
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
wardrox
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:49 pm (19 years, 4 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

If your interested in being one of the first people to play the new MMO Game form wardrox.com then have a gander over to the site. The Game is still incomplete (lacking graphics, some functions) but its still fun to play. There is also a forum set up for all n3rds, computers, sci-fi etc so there shoudl be enough to keep you occupied. Any feed back for the game would be muchly apreciated. Smile

Wardrox Online[/url]

yours WDX
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by wardroxSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's Website
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:41 pm (19 years, 4 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I suggest you take a look at your forums in Firefox... The W3C validator at http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://wardrox.com/forum/index.php lists 683 errors Surprised

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 3:44 pm (19 years, 4 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Realy? hmm, well I didnt coe the forum part, i think it origenated from Germany, im still surprised though. I have just got myself a copy of fire fox so i shall have a see what i can do. I imagin you get lots of errors with the game, but i can fiddle with that, besids the fact its not finished yet. Thanx again, ill have a see if i can fix at least some of the bugs.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by wardroxSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's Website
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 5:37 pm (19 years, 4 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I haven't tried the game, but if you provide a test account you might have more people doing so.

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:53 pm (19 years, 4 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I would do that, only i need to keep testing the sign up forum. If i made a test account people would log in to find all their resources used up, thats the only reason i havent set one up. Iv made the signup as easy as possible and you dont realy need to put an email in, its only got a precence cheack on it! lol.

Well, son the game will be quite playable, once iv done that im gonna reset all acounts, setting up a test account is a good idea so ill try that once the next round begins.
wardrox
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 5:21 pm (19 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Took your advice with the test account, it sems to work well. It also helps as iv got adsense on it. The games still going well, its not finished but its very much a playable game.
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: