4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

I need a lot of help with my pc
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
gothica
Invisible Member
Invisible Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:37 pm (19 years, 8 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Rolling Eyes Ok first of all everytime I try to open a second internet window, it dosent load. And second of all i get no messages saying there's a problem. If you can help please do. I would like to have full use of my computer again. Shocked
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by gothicaSend Personal MessageSend emailYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
adam
Forum Moderator & Developer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 9:57 pm (19 years, 8 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

To help we need to know what browser you're using, and also what plugins/extensions (if any) you've got installed.

Also, moved to chit chat.

Invisible Member
Invisible Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 5:05 am (19 years, 8 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Embarassed thanks a lot that really helped, please take gothica off of your server. I do not wish to have my name on your site any more...I will find another site to help me. Shocked
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by gothicaSend Personal MessageSend emailYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Gollard
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:54 pm (19 years, 7 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Very Happy

Some People HUH Geeeeeez, Gothica why get so mad and act foolish becuase peeps here cant help you straight away lol

Lesson of life, dont depend on just these forums here for a solution, sorry guys no desresepct to 4WebHelp im not havn ago. - But I always look else where if my prob isnt solved here.

I mean after all, these peeps here arent commited to helping you. me. or anyone. And if they do, its becuase they have free time and know the prob, other wize if they dont, well, no need to throw a child tanterum lol

View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: