4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

F2S Email configure
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
chris1973
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2002 7:48 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Can anyone tell me the POP3 and SMTP settings to access F2S email from Outlook Express?

Thanx
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by chris1973Send Personal Message
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2002 7:54 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

It will be easier if you could tell me your email address, then we can take it from there as there are many different ways you may have to set it up depending on your email address.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2002 7:56 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Probably something like inmail.f2s.com, inmail.mydomain.f2s.com or inmail.mydomain.com. Depends what type of account you have.

F2S do not provide an SMTP server - use your ISP's.

4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2002 7:58 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Did I ever tell you about the time I installed my own copy of Horde & IMP with all these help details on there for users like this, I got into BIG trouble with f2s as it was exactly like theirs!
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
chris1973
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2002 7:59 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

My email address is: ultimate@f2s.com

F2S IS my ISP!!!!!! (ADSL)

Chris
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2002 8:02 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

pop3 : inmail.f2s.com
SMTP : outmail.f2s.com

Lucky you, you get to keep your space Smile
chris1973
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2002 8:11 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Thanks for your help
roly
Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2002 7:42 am (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Justin wrote:

Did I ever tell you about the time I installed my own copy of Horde & IMP with all these help details on there for users like this, I got into BIG trouble with f2s as it was exactly like theirs!

tell us!
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by rolySend Personal MessageSend email
Garth Farley
WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2002 10:26 am (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

At least yours worked most of the time!

Although I must admit, the F2S one is pretty slick these days.

Emilio probably didn't like you copying his design, with the amount of work he put in to customize IMP to use light & dark blue as the colour scheme, I'd be angry too. Smile

Garth Farley
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by Garth FarleySend Personal Message
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: