4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

My New Mouse
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
benn
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 10:00 pm (20 years, 4 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

yours is'nt a crappy cheap one though lol... i may get a wireless mouse one day allthough it would annoy me to have to change the batterys and the cord on my mouse never bothers me anyways...

4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 12:04 am (20 years, 4 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Personally I have a Microsoft Natural Multimedia Pro Blue Keyboard because I have to have the keyboard with the split in the middle because it is so much easier to type when you get used to it.

Mouse wise, have a Microsoft Intellemouse Optical, again the blue version, could have got the wireless one but didn't bother, again for power reasons.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 1:29 am (20 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Actually, I take that back about this mouse being any good, the legs have rubbed off out of constant use for nine months and it makes a horrible sound on my desk every time I use it, I think it's annoying me so much I might be tempted to buy a new one.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
jrHOSTING
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 1:47 am (20 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

if you contact microsoft and tell them the mouse ID they will send youa brand new one for free (the latest model as well) Cool
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by jrHOSTINGSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's WebsiteAOL Instant MessengerMSN Messenger
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 1:12 pm (20 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Your Kidding? If your not, how do you contact them and where is the Microsoft Mouse ID, underneath it?
jrHOSTING
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 4:44 pm (20 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Nope, done it for at least 3 items now

I did it at the following address
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;EN-GB;incidentsubmit

Then you use the wizard, it will ask for your Product ID and this is the number on the back of your mouse.

After that you can submit a ticket, just describe the problems and wait for a response. What I did is kept saying 'That didn't help, A new mouse would help me eliminate these problems' or something along those lines when they kept offering potential solutions to the problem. Eventually they agreed to send me a new one and about 2 weeks later the new mouse arrived in a big brown box (With the retail item inside!). They provided a address to send my old mouse back but last time I forgot to do this and still have the old mouse Wink

There is a telephone number but I forgot it.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by jrHOSTINGSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's WebsiteAOL Instant MessengerMSN Messenger
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to:   

Go to page Previous  1, 2