4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Flash-FrontEnd->PHP/MySQL-BackEnd
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
Gima
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 9:09 am (20 years, 8 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

here the source code will be released soon, when i sorted all the files...

register to view all features included...

as mousewheel support, directlinking, BACK/FORWARD browser Buttons and so on on on

Flash-FrontEnd->PHP/MySQL-BackEnd

Last edited by Gima on Fri Jul 30, 2004 3:07 pm, edited 2 times in total
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by GimaSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's Website
adam
Forum Moderator & Developer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 2:30 pm (20 years, 8 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

wow...I'm impressed...how long did that take you to do?

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 5:00 pm (20 years, 8 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

thanks, 3 month of hard work and sooo much pleasure and satisfaction.....

Last edited by Gima on Fri Jul 30, 2004 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by GimaSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's Website
Darren
Team Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 5:04 pm (20 years, 8 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Shocked Very Happy
That is pretty damn impressive!!!
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by DarrenSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's Website
Gima
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 5:14 pm (20 years, 8 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

when it's done it will be a pleasure for me to share this with some guys here......

for that i will hold you on news with each change i done...

mfg
Gima

Last edited by Gima on Fri Jul 30, 2004 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 1:28 pm (20 years, 8 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Yes, quite interesting and definately impressive! It's time forums evolved a little Smile

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 7:26 pm (20 years, 7 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

guys, i included a lot of new features, now you can post polls and and and take a look

Last edited by Gima on Fri Jul 30, 2004 3:06 pm, edited 2 times in total
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 4:29 pm (20 years, 7 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Still very nice, although I must admit I would prefer a different font/size combination, as it's a little hard to read Smile.

Team Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 4:51 pm (20 years, 7 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Have you tried increasing your browser window size? the flash is set to scale to fit the window so if you have your browser window set quite small the text does become hard/immpossible to read. It will actually stretch as well which I'm not too keen on.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by DarrenSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's Website
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 5:17 pm (20 years, 7 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Yes, I noticed that, but what I'm saying is that there should never be any times when you can't read the text. Also regardless of the size I'm not too keen on the font Smile.

Team Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 5:53 pm (20 years, 7 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Yes I see what you mean

Flash text anti-aliasing is never very good at small sizes so thats probably not helping. Coupled with the distortion when the aspect ratio is not 'correct'.

I must admit I would probably prefer to see it at a fixed size as that would be the best way to ensure the design couldn't get 'too small'. But obviously you then limit people who want to take advantage of a bigger screen.

It would be nice, although I don't know as it would be very easy (if at all possible), to set it up so that the user could pick a prefered base font size e.g. small, medium, large. Unfotunately Flash doesn't exactly work like HTML in this respect - the text won't expand the text fields as required.
Gima
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 8:09 am (20 years, 5 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Ok, i had to change my last host, cause he was to lame, now i have found someone better to host me....

http://gima.bullhost.de/board/

so enjoy it

Last edited by Gima on Sat Dec 20, 2003 10:09 am, edited 4 times in total
rippleffect
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 1:42 am (20 years, 5 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Looks really nice. Im trying something similar to what you got on your board. but I need help badly.

[edit]
after looking through your site, Im no where near your talent! Very Happy You've done whole forum based on flash and that's amazing. Keep up the good work. You got some good product there. [/edit]
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by rippleffectSend Personal Message
Gima
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 8:49 pm (20 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

that soon i will release the source-code i'm up to finish it soon as possible to make it to all ya available, but i'm sooooo busy that i have not time @ the moment.... so a b$llsh|t i don't know whewre to get all the time Sad

Gima
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 4:41 pm (19 years, 11 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Guys bad news, i have lost all my files only the PHP Files are LEFT, i'm trying now to get the Fla back by converting my SWF File but i tried already a lot of Applications like SWF Decompiler / Imperator Fla / Actionscript Viewer and many more, but noone seems to works Sad

I do not know how to get my Actionscript and Fla back... any Suggestions

Thanks in Advance and i'm really disperated!

Last edited by Gima on Fri Jul 30, 2004 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to:   

Go to page 1, 2  Next