4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

New Forum!
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 2:49 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

You wanted a flash & graphics forum, well here it is!

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 4:45 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Nice one! I'm available if you need a moderator for this forum although I will check in anyway.

Team Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 5:44 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I don't think we need to have different moderators for each forum, but thanks anyway.

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 8:28 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I think it is quite a good idea to have the people that are most interested/knowledgable in the area as mods for a specific forum. As its early days and still quite quiet here the current way of doing it is ok.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by pepitoeSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's WebsiteMSN Messenger
WebSketcher
WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 3:16 am (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Thanks Daniel for the new Flash Forum Wink

I propose to post some free open source fla's Very Happy What do you think ?
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by WebSketcherSend Personal MessageSend email
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 12:02 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

would only post links to the flash files, don't post the actual files as It will slow down loading of the page
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
WebEgo
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 3:14 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Are you thinking of having Flash and Graphics tutorials on the main site Question

Team Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 5:38 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

WebEgo wrote:

Are you thinking of having Flash and Graphics tutorials on the main site Question

Maybe, we haven't thought about it yet...

Justin wrote:

would only post links to the flash files, don't post the actual files as It will slow down loading of the page

phpBB won't allow Flash files in a post anyway.

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 9:38 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Daniel wrote:

WebEgo wrote:

Maybe, we haven't thought about it yet...

Hope so. I will be glad to contribute Very Happy

WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 4:12 am (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Justin wrote:

Yes Justin, I mean posting links to good Flash web sites Wink
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by WebSketcherSend Personal MessageSend email
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: