4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

An honest review wanted
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
mrselnombre
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 6:42 pm (20 years, 4 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Please can you rate my site http://www.totaltwaddle.co.uk

and the forum http://www.totaltwaddle.co.uk/board

the snowy banner and background on the forum are there because christmas is coming, and they are normally plain, but of similar colours...

thank you very much.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by mrselnombreSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's Website
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 7:26 pm (20 years, 4 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Comments/Suggestions:
  • Keep to one standard font & colour (a few different colours is OK but be consistent when using them - always use them for the same type of information)
  • Not sure if I like the white lines on your buttons Smile
  • Animated (and rainbow!) GIFs are so 1997 Very Happy (Welcome image)

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:06 pm (20 years, 4 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

i take it you are mainly refering to the website here...

making all fonts the same.... simple.. will do...

modifying colours... the yellow and blue is pretty much how it is, but i see what you say about keeping them for the same type of information, so will do a bit of tweaking...

new welcome smiley hunting i go... Very Happy

i love thse crimbo ones...
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by mrselnombreSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's Website
woodshop
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 8:35 pm (20 years, 4 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

You have a very fast site which is always a good point, I definitely agree about the animated gif. Good luck with it, anyhow.

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 8:40 pm (20 years, 4 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

i never thought of it as fast..

after the new year i am going to give a minor make over, with new gif's and better colour organisation on the site... i figure the textured background can go as it is .... well lets be honest ****..... plus it needs a bit of a restyle..

it looks rather tacky.. Laughing
mrselnombre
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 6:18 pm (20 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

ok, have tweaked a bit, is it better...?

not sure if i am going to re-do the buttons, as it means re-doing them all and there are a lot...
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: