4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Check us out
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
nukehelpers
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 1:34 am (20 years, 10 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Please check and see what you think of my site http://nukehelpers.com
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by nukehelpersSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's Website
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 9:17 am (20 years, 10 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

There's nothing much to say since you're using what looks like an unmodified Nuke template.

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 1:14 pm (20 years, 10 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

i meant the hosting plans sorry
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by nukehelpersSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's Website
adam
Forum Moderator & Developer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 2:16 pm (20 years, 10 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

no offence, but they seem expensive to me

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 4:27 pm (20 years, 10 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

expensive I thought it was a pretty good deal
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 5:12 pm (20 years, 10 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

It all depends on the type of hosting you're offering: what bandwidth, what kind of servers, uptime, etc...

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 5:26 pm (20 years, 10 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

2.95 subdomain monthly 25mb 1000mb transfer linux 99.8% Uptime
4.95 freedomain monthly 50mb 1000mb transfer linux 99.8% Uptime
49.95 freedomain yearly 100mb 1000mb transfer linux 99.8% Uptime
adam

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 5:36 pm (20 years, 10 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

perhaps I'm just used to cheap hosts, but imo that's a tad expensive Smile

Team Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 6:42 pm (20 years, 10 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Well as I said, it all depends on whether this is high end hosting (by the way when I said bandwidth I meant what type, not the amount Very Happy).

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 6:44 pm (20 years, 10 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

well please tell me what you call cheap or give me a url.
adam

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 6:45 pm (20 years, 10 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

http://www.valcatohosting.com/content/hostingprices.php since you asked Smile

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 7:54 pm (20 years, 10 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Well ok I took a look at that the site you offered and modified my plans slightly. Now I have $2.95 $4.95 $6.95 with alots of added features like space etc. They offer a good deal which i fortunately can not match, but again I am just starting out in the business.
pcbunk
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 10:09 am (20 years, 9 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

nuke...

i personally think those are awesome prices. if i didn't just buy hosting for 6 months, i would have definitely picked your service. What version of PHP do you use?

i also love the header, looks great. only problem is you have 0 text, so gl getting listing on search engines

nukehelpers
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 6:45 pm (20 years, 9 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

PHP Version 4.3.2 thank you for liking my prices maybe once your done with your host you could come over here. Thank you again and have a good day
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: